Pre-order now before: 12/7/2015
** NOTE: This product will ship the week of December 7th! **
Anvil Brewing Equipment gets everything right with this new burner!
Designed specifically for brewing, this high performance burner can
operate at 7 in. and 16 in. heights and has an option for 24 in. leg
extensions (sold separately). Fast, efficient, quiet and powerful, this
burner includes a rust-free precision cast aluminum manifold, ultra-high
temperature coating, and patent-pending integral heat shield to keep
your components safe! Flame control is easy with the power control knob
on the front of the burner. Supporting kettles up to 20 gallons in size,
this has all the features that you will need, in a single awesome
NOTE: This burner was designed to work with propane
gas only! The burner comes with a regulator, hose, and adapter to
connect to a propane tank. Hit the ground running with no stops at the
Anvil High Performance Burner Features:
legs allow 7, 16, and 24 inch operational heights. Mount to a bench,
drain directly into a carboy, or make a 2 tier brew system! 24 inch
extensions sold separately.
- Self-leveling feet provide rock-solid stability
- 45,000 BTU/Hr output for fast heating. Boils 5 gal in approximately 20 minutes!
- Large burner surface area distributes heat evenly for efficiency and eliminates hot spots.
- Precision cast aluminum burner will never rust and provides superior flame control.
- Patent pending integral heat shield protects your valve and thermometer from heat damage.
- Deep burner ring is ideal for brewing in windy conditions.
- Ultra-high temperature coating.
- Power control knob and adjustment-free operation makes flame control a breeze.
- Supports kettles up to 20 gal!