To create a registry account:
- On the website, click on the My Account menu link.
- If you have not created an account yet, click on the Create Account link. If you have already created an account, enter your email and password and click Log in to My Account.
- Once you are logged into your account, click on the Gift Registry link.
- Click the Create My Gift Registry button.
- Enter the Registry Name, Event Date, Password, and Personal Message.
- If you would like your friends to be able to send gifts directly to your address, check the Ship To My Address checkbox. Click on the link to choose the address you would like the gifts shipped to.
- Click Save My Registry.
Add Products to the Registry
Once you have created your gift registry, you can begin to add your products.
- Make sure you are logged into your account.
- On the website, click on any product you would like to add.
- Click on the Add to Gift Registry link.
- Your Products list will display with your newly added item.
Send Notification of Registry
Once you have chosen all of your products for the registry, you can send notification to your friends and family to direct them to your gift registry.
- On the website, go to the ‘My Account’ link.
- Login to your account if you are not logged in already.
- Click on the View Details link in the Gift Registry section.
- In the Send Email section, type in the email addresses of your friends you would like to send notification to.
- Click Preview Message if you would like to see a sample of what the email notification will look like.
- Click Send Email.
Search/Access a Registry
To search and access a friend’s registry:
- On the website, go to the Gift Registry link.
- In the Search a Friend’s Registry section type the Title of the registry, the Event Date, the First Name, and/or the Last Name of your friend.
- Click Search Registry.
- Click on the View This Registry button next to your friend’s gift registry.
- Enter the Password for the registry. This was given to you in the notification email. Click View This Registry.
- The registrant’s product list will display and you can begin to add items to the cart and checkout.